Esper 2 Help Centre

Coatsink Home Forums Esper 2 Esper 2 Help Centre

Tagged: 

This topic contains 21 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Fiona Fiona 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Daley Johnson
    Daley Johnson
    Participant

Are you stuck on a puzzle? Drop in and let us know and maybe we will provide you with a helpful hint!

Daley Johnson
    Participant

Since the creation of this thread, we have acquired an entirely new forum and thus have transferred over old questions and answers. Please check over this post for any questions that may have already been answered.

To save you searching through the thread, I will update this post every time a new question is answered.

I’m at the level outside the spaceship with asteroids being hurled at me and nothing I do stops the large one from hitting me.
    I’m unable to throw any of the rocks I catch back at the large one. Please help.

You can only catch the asteroids at max range and you need to make sure you pull it toward yourself before throwing it.

I’m stuck in room with planets to the left, moving big and small balls. Any hint?

This puzzle is much like the mirror mechanics that it uses. Try repeating your own actions to get the end result. You want to aim to have the small ball in the receiver to the left for the second time, to complete the puzzle.

I can’t figure out how to get the scale to balance to make the big head in the early ruins area

There’s weights outside of the room you are currently in. Throw them into the room to use them. Placing thinner weights first is also advisable.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by Profile photo of Daley Johnson Daley Johnson.

Sean Barker
    Participant

Help! Im stuck on chapter 5 the part in davids lair and i cant figure out what to do after opening the entrance behind the painting.

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Coatsink Staff

Help! Im stuck on chapter 5 the part in davids lair and i cant figure out what to do after opening the entrance behind the painting.

Hi there Sean! Sorry for the delay.

Have you tried interacting with the wheel on the door?

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

So, I’m obsessed with Esper 2 and I can’t figure out how to get passed the level where the meteor things are being shot at you. Me and my brother tried multiple times and we can’t get the big one to stop or whatever. I’m so confused, could someone help please.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I can’t figure out how to get through chapter 5(specifically the painting).

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Coatsink Staff

So, I’m obsessed with Esper 2 and I can’t figure out how to get passed the level where the meteor things are being shot at you. Me and my brother tried multiple times and we can’t get the big one to stop or whatever. I’m so confused, could someone help please.

Hi Meggan!

Thanks for playing.

You can only catch the asteroids at max range and you need to make sure you pull it toward yourself before throwing it.

Please let us know if this doesn’t resolve your issue.

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Coatsink Staff

I can’t figure out how to get through chapter 5(specifically the painting).

Hi there!

Have you tried looking BEHIND a painting?

Please let us know if you need more help.

Jackson Singhal
    Participant

I am new to VR and playing on an oculus rift, and I cannot figure out how to initiate the lockdown. I’ve replaced the fuse in the elevator and can’t figure out what to do from there.

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Coatsink Staff

I am new to VR and playing on an oculus rift, and I cannot figure out how to initiate the lockdown. I’ve replaced the fuse in the elevator and can’t figure out what to do from there.

Hello Jackson.

Once you have replaced the fuse you are free to use the buttons to move the elevator.

Hope this helps!

Profile photo of TweedWizard
    TweedWizard
    Participant

So in the first chapter, when you have to practice hitting targets for the first time, there is a square base behind some boxes, but no squares to put into it?

Daley Johnson
    Participant

So in the first chapter, when you have to practice hitting targets for the first time, there is a square base behind some boxes, but no squares to put into it?

Hello TweedWizard,

The cube you are looking for actual comes from another room. Try making use of windows!

Let me know if you are still stuck and I will give you a more detailed hint. 🙂

Owen Beckman
    Participant

Has anyone had an issue with audio and know how to fix it? The audio comes up slow, choppy, and nonsensical, sounding somewhat like someone unplugging a robot mid-sentence. I deleted and reinstalled and the exact same problem persisted. It’s completely unplayable in the state, so I’d be very interested if anyone knows how to fix this. Running on Samsung Galaxy s6 and 1st gen. Gear VR.
    thanks for your time.
    🙂

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Coatsink Staff

Has anyone had an issue with audio and know how to fix it? The audio comes up slow, choppy, and nonsensical, sounding somewhat like someone unplugging a robot mid-sentence. I deleted and reinstalled and the exact same problem persisted. It’s completely unplayable in the state, so I’d be very interested if anyone knows how to fix this. Running on Samsung Galaxy s6 and 1st gen. Gear VR.
    thanks for your time.
    ?

Hey Owen!

Do you happen to be using bluetooth headphones? There are known issues with those and VR headsets.

Profile photo of Jim
    Jim
    Participant

I had the same problem; however, when I turned the game music off it’s been fine ever since.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.