Esper Help Centre

Coatsink Home Forums Esper Esper Help Centre

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of zud zud 1 day, 17 hours ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Daley Johnson
    Daley Johnson
    Participant

It has been brought to my attention that some of the puzzles in Esper are challenging. Well, I already knew that, but it seems a few people have ran into struggles, particularly later on in the game.

This thread can serve as a go-to for those of you who are a little perplexed. We’ll do our best to offer you up some hints and reassure you that the game is in fact working as intended.

You can also use this space to report any suspected bugs.

I’ve created this thread in an attempt to keep all of the questions relating to solving puzzles in the same place, so you may not even need to ask at all. Browse through previous questions and you may find your answer.

If you haven’t played Esper before, it is probably best that you avoid this thread as it may contain spoilers.

So go ahead citizens, fire away!

Profile photo of Daley Johnson
    Daley Johnson
    Participant

Since the creation of this thread, we have acquired an entirely new forum and thus have transferred over old questions and answers. Please check over this post for any questions that may have already been answered.

To save you searching through the thread, I will update this post every time a new question is answered.

@mallmagician asked for a hint for level 5:3 on Twitter. I think I know which one he’s talking about (I don’t have my Gear VR on me this weekend), so here goes!

Use the planks as see-saws…

Stuck on 6.4 with the robot shooting tennis balls. I’m able to knock the cage off the top of the robot and stick a ball in the gears. Is there anything beyond this stage?

Drag the heavy cube up the ramp so that it falls into the top.

Love the game, fantastic job! But I’m stuck on level 6.5 and have been for quite some time. Any hints?

You just need to find something to stop the walls crushing you.

I’m stuck on 6:1. Can’t figure out how to get the beach ball up. Any clues?

Have you tried just “letting it go?”

Greetings! Can I please get a hint for level 3:4? I can’t figure out how to get the cube in the box for this one.

BTW, I love Esper so much!! It’s my favorite VR game

Have you tried using objects to push others?

Simsforever2000
    Participant

On stuck on the last level. How do you stop the walls from crushing you

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Coatsink Staff

On stuck on the last level. How do you stop the walls from crushing you

Look around for something to wedge between them šŸ™‚

Simsforever2000
    Participant

I tried but it wouldn’t work. What should I be trying to use

Profile photo of Nancy
    Nancy
    Participant

I also have the same problem…please reply the solution as soon as possible.

regards
    Nancy
    Worked @vbuycars, providing Cash For Cars Los Angeles.

Profile photo of zud
    zud
    Participant

I’m stuck on the level where a fan falls from the ceiling and a section of the roof swings open. I can grab something below the floor but can’t get it out. I don’t know what to do with the fan. Completely stuck. Help appreciated.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.