Meet the Team
Meet the wonderful people that make up the team at Coatsink.
Meet the team!
Find out a bit more about the wonderful team at Coatsink below. If you’d like to join us then check out our career page now. We’re always on the look out for talented people to join us!
SENIOR MANAGEMENT TEAM
We are transparent and honest
- We communicate clearly and openly, ensuring the right people have the right information, at the right time, so they can do a great job.
- We share our knowledge with colleagues and partnerships generously.
- We make decisions and act in the interests of the wider team.
- We are straightforward and do what we say we will do.
- We take responsibility for our actions.
- We address problems, issues and mistakes.
We are respectful, kind and inclusive.
- We support and encourage one another in our work, particularly when we are discouraged or lacking confidence.
- We are kind to one another and help each other to develop resilience.
- We acknowledge and respect that we are all different, with our own perspectives.
- We are self-aware and regularly reflect on how we affect others.
- We create opportunities to raise awareness of minority groups in our work.
We are passionate about what we do
- We are enthusiastic about our games.
- We contribute the best of our skills and knowledge every day.
- We aim to be the best at what we do.
- We have fun while we work.
We collaborate as one team
- We seek and consider advice from colleagues with specialist knowledge.
- We consider the needs of the wider team in our actions and decision making.
- We recognise and appreciate each other’s priorities.We protect each other’s wellbeing.
- We build two-way trust and camaraderie across disciplines, empowering everyone to express suggestions and concerns.
- We contribute to regular reflective/retrospective meetings and empower each other to deliver solutions to problems.
We strive to achieve the highest quality
- We set our own challenging but realistic aims.
- We manage partner expectations.
- We rigorously test everything we do.
- We encourage each other to address quality concerns.
- We are detail orientated when needed.
We are confident and ambitious
- We take the initiative.
- We face difficult situations head on.
We encourage and celebrate creativity
- We are open minded.
- We can take calculated risks.
- We are prepared to learn from our mistakes as part of our learning and creativity.
- We are curious and experimental.
- We nurture new ideas, building in time to our working lives to explore and create new concepts.
We are knowledgeable
- We take opportunities to increase our knowledge and hone our specialist skills.
- We take opportunities to understand the wider organisation.
- We know and understand our partners in detail.
- We are inquisitive & ask questions.
- We seek, reflect and learn from colleague feedback.
- We are willing to share knowledge and best practice.
- We understand our own limits and when to ask for help.
- We learn from our mistakes.
SUBSCRIBE TO RECEIVE A DRM-FREE COPY OF CHIP
Plus, get access to exclusive news and sneak peeks of games from us and our trusted partners.