Get Packed: Fully Loaded Patch Notes
Get Packed: Fully Loaded Patch Notes August 2021
Bug fixes & Improvements
- Fixed “Packing bad” trophy/achievement, unlocks correctly when a pizza lands on top of the van.
- Fixed “Need I say more likely” trophy/achievement, unlocks correctly when client item is sent in time.
- Fixed “its coming right for us” trophy/achievement, unlocks correctly when a burst keg knocks a player out.
- Fixed “Rally” trophy/achievement, now recognises catches correctly between 2 players
- Fixed rebinding with multiple controllers on Stadia/Steam.
- Fixed client request marking as success for items that were already delivered.
- Fixed bug where trying to flatpack near the van would send the van instead of flatpacking.
- Level 1_3 (Pivot) – Fixed a bug where in a particular edge case the pedestrians could get stuck walking on the spot.
- Level 3_1 (Shop) – Fixed an issue with the Van navigation bounds that could cause a Black Friday Shopper to get stuck by the lamp post.
- Level 4_1 (Prison) – Fixed a bug that caused the objective “Have all prisoners bouncing on the net simultaneously” to unlock when the prisoners have been on the nets at least once instead of simultaneously.
- Level 4_1 (Prison) – Fixed a bug where the prisoners wouldn’t try to leave their cells if they were trapped inside them, but instead just wander around the cell.
- Level 6_3 (Drillby’s Revenge) – Fixed a bug where explosives in the scene were unintentionally be added to the conveyor machine spawning pool if they went into the grinder. This could lead to the conveyor machines breaking, stopping them from spawning any more items for the rest of the level.
- Level 6_3 (Drillby’s Revenge) – Fixed bug where some large shelves made players walk backward when grabbing.
- Level 6_3 (Drillby’s Revenge) – Fixed a bug where the Drillby wouldn’t see players when they are walking on top of the conveyor belts.
- Fixed a bug where AI were ignoring rocks when navigating.
- “Rally” trophy/achievement no longer triggers accidentally in solo play from dropping/grabbing repeatedly
- Adjusted “I’m spinning around, move outta my way” trophy/achievement so its more forgiving.
- “Time for our daily warm up race” achievement can now be completed in Destruction Mode.
- Prevent client requesting items that are already mid transit.
- Increased robustness and health of flatpack boxes to reduce chance of immediate popping.
- Increased robustness and health of all “damage variant” objects. EG: vending machines, pinball machine etc making them harder to break.
- Increased robustness and health of various other large and difficult to manoeuvre objects.
- Changed collision of parked car, parked estate and parked 4×4 so they roll over curbs more easily and dont get beached.
- Reduced weight of parked 4×4, parked car, parked estate and the military vehicle so they are more easily maneuvered.
- Moved a lampost on level 6_1 (Cats) since its base blocks the van entrance when trying to pack the parked estate.
- Level 1_1 (Suburbs) – Replaced a chest of drawers with it’s more optimised version.
- Level 1_3 (Pivot) – “Bounce the exercise ball 5 meters” challenge has been reworked and now easier to achieve.
- Level 2_1 & Level C_7 (Warehouse) – Added a highlight to the lever that changes green when it can be used and red when it cant.
- Level 2_1 & Level C_7 (Warehouse) – When playing time attack both shutters remain open at all times to make it fairer.
- Level 2_2 (Silicon Ditch) the slide is significantly better at pulling objects down when placed at the top or dragged behind a player
- Level 2_2 (Silicon Ditch) The rotating doors now knock out AI when spun with enough force
- Level 2_2 (Silicon Ditch) Nerds now have a small amount of value
- Level 3_2 (Museum) – “Have a sword fight” challenge now requires a player to be holding the swords to trigger (one player can hold both).
- Level 4_1 (Prison) – Adjusted the ceiling collision so that objects shouldn’t get stuck on an invisible ceiling in the Cafeteria.
- Level 4_2 (Highway) – The giant turkey truck cargo now shows up once per match to make the “Pack the giant turkey” challenge more achievable.
- Level 4_3 (Construction) – “Bounce the giant tyres 10 meters” challenge now only requires 5 meters and is easier to trigger.
- Level 5_1 (Crash Site) – Running near the fleeing Alien should no longer allow the “Animal Lover” Sticker to be awarded.
- Level 5_3 (Over the moon) – the moon rover vehicle now has less drive power
- Level 5_3 (Over the moon) – FIB agents and Astronauts now have value when packed.
- Level 5_3 (Over the Moon) – FIB agents should no longer get stuck in their inspection pose while moving under certain conditions. They should now attack the player properly when the object they are inspecting is moved during inspection.
- Level 5_3 (Over the Moon) – FIB Agents now get closer to the player before attacking to reduce the chance they are out of range when trying to hit the player.
- Level 6_3 (Drillby’s Revenge) – The Drillby should now face the correct direction at their security points hwne they first enter the level and when they get up after being KO’d.
- AI have much narrower navigation trajectories when chasing players, reducing the risk of them offshooting their navigation paths.
- The Armed Aliens now get closer to players when doing a melee attack.
- Increased the thickness of the collision of the pizza so it doesn’t clip into the floor.
- Slightly reduced quality of cutscene videos to prevent stutter on some consoles.
- Score re-balancing across various levels for 3 and 4 players in campaign
- Score re-balancing across various levels in Time Attack
- Gems now always spawn correctly online when breaking rocks
Stadia Patch June 2020
Our latest patch for Get Packed is now live! Be sure to read our patch notes for all the features that were added and updated.
- Occasionally, NPCs during multiplayer will become distorted with their rotation or joints
- Slight delay when client players dash into NPCs
- Certain objects may have synchronisation issues when added to a pile of multiple objects
- Objects occasionally get stuck in doorways or windows in Multiplayer which may cause some weird visual issues
- Ghost behaviour in 2_3 will sometimes be a bit erratic
- In rare situations, players are able to join games from the character select, which can cause problems selecting a character in lobbies
- Objects on conveyor belts can behave erratically for client players
- 4K now runs at 60 FPS
- Menu zoom is now much closer to make the text more readable
- Updated all cutscenes and related animations to use the new zoom level
- New fadeaway effect when players are near open doorways
- Fixed Spanish/Italian language accidentally swapped for certain texts
- Centred some of the online related text boxes properly
- Fixed sounds on pause menu playing an extra sound in certain circumstances
- Fixed dialogue audio overlaps when pressing A before it has completed.
- Fixed a bug where if player 4 joins with Johnson already selected by another player, they are then defaulted to a locked character instead of one of the available unlocked characters
- Fixed a bug where smashing A during a cutscene will cause the Skip UI to flicker.
- Increased size of objectives panels with challenge text, pause screen, complete screen and any other text heavy stuff to be as large as possible without destroying the layouts.
- (All Objects) – Fixed bug where flatpack unpop still happened after flatpack had been destroyed
- (Fireworks) – Improved spinning firework behaviour and VFX
- (Explosives) – Slightly reduced explosion radius to help with performance
Specific level fixes:
- (Gamewide) Improved performance for levels Grave Packing, Banking On It, Black Friday, Highway to Heck
- (Level 1_3) Fix grounding point, which prevents players from falling under the level
- (Level 2_1) Made the lever handle easier to grab
- (Level 2_1) Lighted cables have been added to improve visibility of which shutter door is open
- (Level 2_2) Fixed bug where nerds were visible in T-pose before the level starts
- (Level 2_3) The number of potions and plants reduced
- (Level 4_1) Improved navigation of prisoners, especially in the cafeteria
- (Level 4_1) Fixed some edge cases of prison guards getting stuck doing the provocation animation.
- (Level 4_3) Improved navigation for the cat, with added navmesh, triggers to stop the cat knocking things into the wrecking ball before the game has started.
- (VS_2) Fix for grounding issue in VS – Mining For Salt, preventing player falling under the level
Thanks for reading through our latest patch notes. If you have any questions, please reach out to us on Discord. We’re always happy to help!
Helen Morris - Social Media & Community Manager
Helen is a self-confessed social media addict and is completely obsessed with all things Jurassic Park