Get Packed Patch Notes June
Our second Get Packed patch is now live!
Our latest patch for Get Packed is now live! Be sure to read our patch notes for all the features that were added and updated.
- Occasionally, NPCs during multiplayer will become distorted with their rotation or joints
- Slight delay when client players dash into NPCs
- Certain objects may have synchronisation issues when added to a pile of multiple objects
- Objects occasionally get stuck in doorways or windows in Multiplayer which may cause some weird visual issues
- Ghost behaviour in 2_3 will sometimes be a bit erratic
- In rare situations, players are able to join games from the character select, which can cause problems selecting a character in lobbies
- Objects on conveyor belts can behave erratically for client players
- 4K now runs at 60 FPS
- Menu zoom is now much closer to make the text more readable
- Updated all cutscenes and related animations to use the new zoom level
- New fadeaway effect when players are near open doorways
- Fixed Spanish/Italian language accidentally swapped for certain texts
- Centred some of the online related text boxes properly
- Fixed sounds on pause menu playing an extra sound in certain circumstances
- Fixed dialogue audio overlaps when pressing A before it has completed.
- Fixed a bug where if player 4 joins with Johnson already selected by another player, they are then defaulted to a locked character instead of one of the available unlocked characters
- Fixed a bug where smashing A during a cutscene will cause the Skip UI to flicker.
- Increased size of objectives panels with challenge text, pause screen, complete screen and any other text heavy stuff to be as large as possible without destroying the layouts.
- (All Objects) – Fixed bug where flatpack unpop still happened after flatpack had been destroyed
- (Fireworks) – Improved spinning firework behaviour and VFX
- (Explosives) – Slightly reduced explosion radius to help with performance
Specific level fixes:
- (Gamewide) Improved performance for levels Grave Packing, Banking On It, Black Friday, Highway to Heck
- (Level 1_3) Fix grounding point, which prevents players from falling under the level
- (Level 2_1) Made the lever handle easier to grab
- (Level 2_1) Lighted cables have been added to improve visibility of which shutter door is open
- (Level 2_2) Fixed bug where nerds were visible in T-pose before the level starts
- (Level 2_3) The number of potions and plants reduced
- (Level 4_1) Improved navigation of prisoners, especially in the cafeteria
- (Level 4_1) Fixed some edge cases of prison guards getting stuck doing the provocation animation.
- (Level 4_3) Improved navigation for the cat, with added navmesh, triggers to stop the cat knocking things into the wrecking ball before the game has started.
- (VS_2) Fix for grounding issue in VS – Mining For Salt, preventing player falling under the level
Thanks for reading through our latest patch notes. If you have any questions, please reach out to us on Discord. We’re always happy to help!
Ray looks after Moonglow Bay, REPLACED and #Coatsink10 ! He adores a good curry, loves RPGs, and has worked across a number of globally recognised franchises