PHOGS! Patch Notes
PHOGS! Patch Notes – December 2020
A full list of all the PHOGS! patch notes can be found here.
Steam & Stadia
18/12/2020 Hot Fix
– Fixed an issue where controllers weren’t recognized if no controllers were connected when the game launched
– Added support for Steam Input and Controller Configurations. There are official controller configurations available for Xbox One, DualShock 4, and Switch Pro controllers – or you can make your own!
– Added an in-game frame limiter (options: Unlimited, 30, 60, 120)
– Changed the way re-entering the final Temple sequence from the Home Hub works
– If you are in Temple World 1, you will restart Temple World 1 from the beginning.
– If you were in Temple World 2, you will be presented with the “You have progress in this level…” dialog. Accepting this dialog will then load the player into Temple World 2, declining it will start Temple World 1 from the beginning.
– Fixed an issue in Play World 4 where grabbing the crane minigame after using the dodgem would cause the PHOGS! to teleport back to the dodgem with hilarious results
– Fixed an online synchronisation issue with the spinning wheel in Sleep World 4
– Fixed a rare issue that could cause network instability upon unexpected network loss
– Fixed an issue where tennis balls could become stuck during the tennis match with Fredrick von Fun in the final Play World level
– Fixed an issue in Sleep World 4 where the heist achievement would not unlock if the Alarmo was used, even if the Phogs were never detected by the Watchers
– Fixed an issue where some Spring Cushions in Sleep World Hub would not bounce the PHOGS!
– Fixed an issue where a bone could end up becoming non-collectable by getting a glorb stuck in Sleep World 3
– Fixed a potential issue with some Watchers getting stuck in Temple World 2
– Fixed a potential issue where the PHOGS! would go into an ‘endless fall’ after jumping off a particular section
Selina Schrimpf - Community and Social Media Manager
A social media specialist from Cologne, Germany. Selina joined Coatsink in 2019.